Downers, Shockers but still Important Info

Posted On // 2 comments
The China milk news is still grating through my veins right now (been several days, really). As in I feel this "bshk bshk bshk" in my insides as I imagine how people ACTUALLY GIVE the GO-AHEAD for literally deadly stuff just because it brings down production cost, etc etc. Grrr...

- -

Also saw this site as I did my entre-rounds - on kids suffocating themselves and calling it a "game". Damn, who coined such a pleasant spin on a very dangerous act? Grr...

Very much a downer, but something to include in monitoring our children.

I am so not telling my boys about this. While I trust their judgment and am open to them about the uglier realities of life, my call on this one is to shut up. I'll just put the info on auto-monitor, just in case...

I shudder to think that kids even try this.

- -

Just posting this as FYI for parents who don't know yet.

2 comments:

Melinda Zook said...

I know the whole baby formula thing is so sad. It breaks my heart that 4 babies died from it and so many more were sickened. China is not really getting good marks these days in my book. They really need to start focusing on health and safety! BTW, thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

mrsbear said...

I heard about the asphyxiation thing a while back. How horrible. If this isn't evidence that kids need to be monitored, I don't know what is.