An award!

Posted On // 9 comments


Thanks so much to Shiela at Life's Journey for releasing her butterflies to blogs she liked and she included me! *sniff-sniff... dab sides of eyes lightly* Blogging is such a great self-absorption activity. I talk about myself, and get an award! Nice... ;-p

I am also giving butterflies to the following bloggers... Rules are : Link to the person who gave you the award, select 10 other favorite bloggers, put in their links to your site and inform them how much you appreciate their blog.

My favorite bloggers:
- Casey @ Half as Good as You
- Kia @ Good Enough Mama
- Toni @ It is Naptime
- On the Verge
- Liza @ Moms Check Nyo
- Jamie Sue @ Free Printable Fun
- Sandra @ Super Mae
- Lisa @ Work at Home Mom Revolution
- Melinda @ Lite - The Lighter Version of Life

Should I even mention I would like to give it AGAIN to my favorite Mrs Bear? Gave her an award already, and she's so bad-ass I wouldn't be surprised if she gets all awards ever invented! (I'm sure she won't mind to give a chance to others :-)

Your blogs rock! Lurv eet!

9 comments:

On The Verge said...

Thank you so much!! As Guns and Roses would say, "You Rock!!!". LOL

Casey said...

Dude. YOU rock, thanks! http://halfasgoodasyou.com/?p=1449

mrsbear said...

You crack me up. Lovely award and thanks so much for all the flattery. As you say I lurv eet. ;-)

Toni said...

Thank you so much for the award!!!! I so appreciate it!

Melinda Zook said...

Awww, thank you! I love this award. You are so awesome!

Liza said...

thanks kat! you're so sweet and i appreciate that you thought of me ;) it's posted here...

http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/10/butterfly-award.html

congrats too. take care.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for the award. I'm flattered to be included.

kia (good enough mama) said...

You're much too kind. Thanks a bunch! Truly!

I am Jamie Sue! said...

THANK YOU! I just now noticed it on the tag board. That was uber sweet of you!!