NaBloPoMo Whutt?

Posted On // Leave a Comment
I keep seeing people signing up for National Novel Writing Month and I think it's great (yeah, weird as well) that people are sure they'll be able to produce a novel in 30 days.

Me, I'm out. I suck at telling stories because I keep messing up the chronology of events of any story.

What I do remember was November last year, people were huffing and puffing to produce 1 blog post a day for National Blog Posting Month. I didn't join then because I don't think I can spit out a post daily. And of course, considering my dork subjects, I sometimes have to wait for days or months for them to come up with something really good that I can write about.

Anyway, this year, I'm in. I believe in the idea that people pick up a habit when they do something everyday for 21 days. I'm hoping that I'll be able to pick up the habit of daily blog posting by the end of the month.

Etchos. Let's see.

I wonder if this counts as blog post number 1 awready?


Visit NaBloPoMo
How come I don't look like this anymore? boo.
The photo was there when I arrived at the profile page.


If you have a blog, sign up for NaBloPoMo too. Trip lang. :-))


Liked this post? You can be notified with newest entries, subscribe to MotherFonker Blog

0 comments: