Look Who's Blogging Now...

Posted On // 2 comments
Can a 10 year old handle blogging? Yes, I promised to monitor all his cyber foot prints, so don't worry.

I have found that blogging is good training for children.
- It makes my kid conscious of writing correctly. Especially in these jejemon times, that is a big help.
- He will learn good manners and how to treat people correctly in the net.
- He will also learn to be cautious about the boundaries of the net world.
- Most importantly, he gets lots of practice of how to organize information in his head. It's his inherent skill, fixing data neatly in his brain, but this is a great exercise.
- Plus we have another thing we can sit down together for, to think, organize, laugh, and just... hang.

I wish my teen would be interested in blogging because of the many benefits I mentioned above. However, he is not interested.

But you know how siblings go. what one has or does, will definitely pique the interest of the others.

I hope it'll be a long term thing, this blogging of his. I hope he'll learn to love writing.



Digg!Liked this post? You can be notified with newest entries, subscribe to MotherFonker Blog

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

That's great. Hope he enjoys blogging. It's really a great way to enhance his writing skills.

Kids in this generation are so tech savvy. My son is turning seven a few months from now. He wants his own laptop as a gift. :)

Renz said...

What's his URL? :)