Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another birthday...




I can't believe my teen is now 15!

I saw my old post about Isiah's birthday in 2008 and wow... time does fly.


Well, Isiah's 15 today and things are still quite smooth sailing.

No honors in school this year, but that's alright.
He is passionate about his music more than ever. I admire that he regularly sets aside time to study and practice music on his own.
He is not as relationship-crazy or girl-crazy the past months, I wonder why.
He is totally into new-age yikies like meditation and chakras.
Seems like he is generally enjoying his school and friends.

I do bare my fangs for him mostly over his chore of washing the dishes, but that's about it. Yeah, boring.

But for this kind of boring, I am totally grateful. Yay.



Happy birthday son. Thank you for honoring my life with your presence. Love always,


Digg!Liked this post? You can be notified with newest entries, subscribe to MotherFonker Blog

1 comments:

Renz said...

happy bertday Ser IJ!
Don't be sungit na...

Design by The Blogger Templates Karjat Resorts

Design by The Blogger Templates